Bienvenidos a todos, en este blog tenemos los mejores hits del momento. Aqui podreis encontrar rap, r&b, hip hop y musica negra.. Disfruten!!


Welcome to all, in this blog we have the best hits of music in the moment. Here you can see rap, r&b, hip hop and black music..Enjoy!!


Si quereis ver la cadena de TV directamente, entren en www.mogulus.com/kulpat

If you want to watch the TV channel online, enter in www.mogulus.com/kulpat

10/5/09

Letra cancion Rehab (Rihanna)

Baby BabyWhen we first met, I never felt something so strongYou were like my lover and my best friendAll wrapped into one with a ribbon on itAnd all of a sudden you went and leftI didn't know how to followIt's like a shock that spun me aroundAnd now my heart's deadI feel so empty and hollowAnd I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to ya (to ya)Don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do ya (do ya)?It's gonna take a miracle to bring me backAnd you are the one to blameAnd now I feel like - ooh!You're the reason why I'm thinkingI don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no moreI guess that's what i get for wishful thinkingShould've never let you enter my doorNext time you wanna go on and leaveI should just let you go on and do it'Cause now I'm using like I bleedIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my diseaseDamn, ain't it crazy when you're lovesweptYou'd do anything for the one you loveCause anytime that you needed me, I'd be thereIts like you were my favorite drugThe only problem was that you was using meIn a different way that I was using youBut now that I know that it's not meant to beYou gotta go, I gotta wean myself off of youAnd I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to ya (to ya)Don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do ya?It's gonna take a miracle to bring me backAnd you are the one to blameCause now I feel like - ooh!You're the reason why I'm thinkingI don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no moreI guess that's what i get for wishful thinkingShould've never let you enter my doorNext time you wanna go on and leaveI should just let you go on and do it'Cause now I'm using like I bleedIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my disease Oh - Oh Now ladies gimme that.. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh-Oh Oh Oh Ouh Oh Now gimme that Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh-Oh Oh Oh Ouh Oh Now ladies gimme that.. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh-Oh Oh Oh Ouh Oh Now gimme that Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh-Oh Oh Oh Ouh Oh OhYou're the reason why I'm thinkingI don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no moreI guess that's what i get for wishful thinkingShould've never let you enter my doorNext time you wanna go on and leaveI should just let you go on and do it'Cause now I'm using like I bleedIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseIt's like I checked in to rehabAnd baby, you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my diseaseI've gotta check in to rehab'Cause baby you're my disease

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Como te ha precido este blog??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Cual es la mejor cancion??