Bienvenidos a todos, en este blog tenemos los mejores hits del momento. Aqui podreis encontrar rap, r&b, hip hop y musica negra.. Disfruten!!


Welcome to all, in this blog we have the best hits of music in the moment. Here you can see rap, r&b, hip hop and black music..Enjoy!!


Si quereis ver la cadena de TV directamente, entren en www.mogulus.com/kulpat

If you want to watch the TV channel online, enter in www.mogulus.com/kulpat

11/5/09

Letra cancion The Way I Are (Timbaland)

The Way I Are(feat. Keri Hilson, D.O.E.)[Verse 1: Timbaland]I ain't got no moneyI ain't got no car to take you on a dateI can't even buy you flowersBut together we'll be the perfect soulmatesTalk to me girl[Bridge: Keri Hilson]Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for meIf we go there, you can still touch my love, it's freeWe can work without the perks just you and meThug it out 'til we get it right[Chorus: Keri Hilson & (Timbaland)]Baby if you strip, you can get a tip'Cause I like you just the way you are(I'm about to strip and I want it quickCan you handle me the way you are?)I don't need the cheese or the car keysBoy I like you just the way you areLet me see ya strip, you can get a tip'Cause I like, I like, I like[Verse 2: Timbaland]I ain't got no VisaI ain't got no Red American ExpressWe can't go nowhere exoticIt don't matter 'cause I'm the one that love you bestTalk to me girl[Bridge 2: Keri Hilson]Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for meIf we go there, you can still touch my love, it's freeWe can work without the perks just you and meThug it out 'til we get it right[Chorus: Keri Hilson & (Timbaland)]Baby if you strip, you can get a tip'Cause I like you just the way you are(I'm about to strip and I want it quickCan you handle me the way you are?)I don't need the cheese or the car keysBoy I like you just the way you areLet me see ya strip, you can get a tip'Cause I like you just the way you are[Verse 3: D.O.E.]Baby girl, I don't got a huge ol' house I rent a room in a houseListen baby girl, I ain't got a motorboat but I can float ya boatSo listen baby girl, once you get a dose of D.O.E. you gon' want some mo'So listen baby girl, when I make it I want you back, want you back, yeah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Como te ha precido este blog??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Cual es la mejor cancion??