Bienvenidos a todos, en este blog tenemos los mejores hits del momento. Aqui podreis encontrar rap, r&b, hip hop y musica negra.. Disfruten!!


Welcome to all, in this blog we have the best hits of music in the moment. Here you can see rap, r&b, hip hop and black music..Enjoy!!


Si quereis ver la cadena de TV directamente, entren en www.mogulus.com/kulpat

If you want to watch the TV channel online, enter in www.mogulus.com/kulpat

11/5/09

Letra cancion Feedback (Janet Jackson)

Light Skin, Dark Skin, My Asian Persuasion,I Got them all that's why these girls out here hatinCause I'm sexyDo you like my styleYeah that sexy sexy sexyLike I rock it downYeah that sexy sexy sexyYou can work me outYeah that sexy sexy sexyLet me show you howYeah that sexy sexy sexySo here's my demonstrationA peep showTonight my body's and exhibition babyThough it's on display don't be scared toTouch It It said soSo come and get it babeStrum me like a guitar blow out my amplifierWhen you hear some feedback keep going take it higherCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohLight Skin, Dark Skin, My Asian Persuasion,I Got them all that's why these girls out here hatinCause I'm sexyDo you like my styleYeah that sexy sexy sexyLike I rock it downYeah that sexy sexy sexyYou can work me outYeah that sexy sexy sexyLet me show you howYeah that sexy sexy sexy[Feedback lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]Before we go any more furtherLet me put you up on this secret babeI got novelties so appeasingFeed my fetish pleaseSatisfy me babeStrum me like a guitar blow out my amplifierWhen you hear some feedback keep going take it higherCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohYou like it how I work my spineGot you feeling all hypnotized (hypnotized)I gotta body like a CL5Make a **** wanna test drive but I'm so on fireFlyer than a pelican find another chick better than I don't see herCause my swag is seriousSomething heavy like a first day periodStrum me like a guitar blow out my amplifierWhen you hear some feedback keep going take it higherCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedbackStrum me like a guitar blow out my amplifierWhen you hear some feedback keep going take it higherCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohCrank it up give it to me come onCrank it up give it to me come onI'm gonna feedback feedback ohFeedback feedback ohFeedback Feed back (out part)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Como te ha precido este blog??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Cual es la mejor cancion??