Bienvenidos a todos, en este blog tenemos los mejores hits del momento. Aqui podreis encontrar rap, r&b, hip hop y musica negra.. Disfruten!!


Welcome to all, in this blog we have the best hits of music in the moment. Here you can see rap, r&b, hip hop and black music..Enjoy!!


Si quereis ver la cadena de TV directamente, entren en www.mogulus.com/kulpat

If you want to watch the TV channel online, enter in www.mogulus.com/kulpat

10/5/09

Letra cancion Apologize (one republic)

ApologizeI'm holding on your ropeGot me ten feet off the groundAnd I'm hearing what you sayBut I just can't make a soundYou tell me that you need meThen you go and cut me downBut wait...You tell me that you're sorryDidn't think I'd turn around and say..That it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for youAnd I need you like a heart needs a beat(But that's nothing new)Yeah yeahI loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blueAnd you saySorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,But I'm afraidIt's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologizes, it's too lateWoahooo woahIt's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, it's too lateI said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeahI said it's too late to apologize, a yeahI'm holding your ropeGot me ten feet off the ground...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Como te ha precido este blog??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Cual es la mejor cancion??