Bienvenidos a todos, en este blog tenemos los mejores hits del momento. Aqui podreis encontrar rap, r&b, hip hop y musica negra.. Disfruten!!


Welcome to all, in this blog we have the best hits of music in the moment. Here you can see rap, r&b, hip hop and black music..Enjoy!!


Si quereis ver la cadena de TV directamente, entren en www.mogulus.com/kulpat

If you want to watch the TV channel online, enter in www.mogulus.com/kulpat

11/5/09

Letra cancion No one (Alicia Keys)

I just want you closeWhere you can stay foreverYou can be sureThat it will only get betterYou and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don’t worry cuzEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything’s gonna be alrightNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feel for youWhen the rain is pouring downAnd my heart is hurtingYou will always be aroundThis I know for certainYou and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don’t worry cuzEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything’s gonna be alrightNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feel for youI know some people search the worldTo find something like what we haveI know people will tryTry to divideSomething so realSo till the end of timeI’m telling you thatNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youoh oh oh …

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Como te ha precido este blog??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Que cantante es mas popular??

Cual es la mejor cancion??